If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Kim S Golding’ or ‘Kim S Golding Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is25 Barbourne Rd. Worcester WR1 1RU, UK. Our company registration number is 09479392. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The term for the Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy Institute is trademarked in the USA, Canada, the UK and Finland.
- The content of the pages of this website is NOT intended to replace or supplant a professional assessment by a competent, trained, and knowledgeable medical, psychological, mental health, or child development professional. It is merely intended to provide general information regarding adoption, attachment, bonding, and related issues. If assessment, treatment, advice, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. Only a person with extensive knowledge, experience, and training in the assessment and treatment of attachment disorders should diagnose or treat the conditions described on these pages.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Copyright for all documents available to download on this website remain with document Author(s) and/or Publisher(s).
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.