We deliver supervision to a variety of people working with looked after children and young people.
Kim provides supervision to individuals and teams working with children and families where there has been experience of relational trauma in the child’s early experience.
Typically, the children and young people will be living in care or adopted from care.
Supervision can take place face-to-face at Kim’s home in Malvern, Worcestershire or can take place over video conferencing.
Kim offers a range of supervision:
- General case supervision for individuals or teams.
- General supervision for individuals or teams designing or developing services.
- DDP case supervision for individuals or teams.
- Supervision for therapists undergoing the practicum to be a certified DDP practitioner. This can be individual or in groups.
- Supervision for therapists undergoing the practicum to be a certified DDP consultant.