- This event has passed.
Looking to the Future, Worcester
Celebrating the launch of DDP Connects UK
Date: 29th September 2017 | Time: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Join Kim Golding and others for the launch celebration of DDP Connects UK, the new not-for-profit Community Interest Company (CIC) dedicated to the promotion of DDP in the UK.
The event is also a one-day conference, where we will be joined by Dan Hughes, Patron, the founder of DDP and President of the DDPI.
The day will include:
- Keynote presentation from Dan Hughes
- DDP in our first UK certified organisation Children Always First
- DDP applied by Social Workers within Local Authorities
- New research developments
- Kim Golding will launch Foundations for Attachment a DDP-informed parenting programme, and accompanying book
In addition, you’ll find out more about DDP Connects UK from Julie Hudson and the Directors plus, an opportunity to contribute to the development of the CIC.
Price includes lunch and refreshments.
For more information please download the event flyer and booking form below.
- 29th September 2017
- 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- View/Book event online:
- Looking to the Future, Worcester
- Chris Barrett – Kim S. Golding Ltd.